Tuesday, February 22, 2011

???

Missed my weigh-in again!!!! Time is just getting away from me and I've been so busy...busy enough that I can't seem to get to my meetings. No matter what, I WON'T miss next week...I HAVE TO GO...I HAVE TO WEIGH IN. I've been eating o.k...just "o.k". I've had some good days, and some not so good days. Today was a good day...

12 oz. White Chocolate Americano w/ a little cream: Breakfast (6 points)

Thomas' Thin Bagel, 97% fat free lean ham, reduced-fat Havarti cheese...all toasted (yum-yum!); BIG water, and a clementine: Lunch (8 points)

Bag of Light Popcorn: Snack (3 points)

1cup Whole Wheat pasta, chicken/mushroom sauté', TBS Parmesan cheese: Dinner (10 points)

It's been a good, full, productive day. Even though I wanted to eat a WHOLE bag of Puffed Cheetos that Papa Bear bought from the Hoot Owl. I swear, I could have inhaled them if he'd opened them in the car. You'll all be glad to know that I with stood the urge, and ate popcorn instead! :) Good luck ladies with the rest of your week...I know I'm gonna need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment