Thursday, January 13, 2011

Feeli'n it

Good, good, I feel pretty darn good. Even though I missed my WW meeting this week (due to weather), I've tracked my weight loss on my scale at home and I think I've lost 7lbs.!!!!! Now, I do know that my scales are off by 3lbs. according to the WW scales, but who cares??? I've been losing consistently and that motivates me EVEN more!!!! I can do this, I CAN DO THIS, I just know it!

The next thing I need to work on is activity, exercise...I HATE it, but I know I must find something to keep me active. My gf and I have been trying to walk 3 x a week, but we missed last Friday and twice this week. I still feel like I should be doing something when we can't meet up, but I haven't committed to anything. My next goal...find an activity and STICK TO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment