Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Weigh In!

Yesterday was WEIGH IN and it couldn't have came at a worse time!!! PMS, out of control...bloating at an all-time HIGH, and my irritability was bring'n down the house. I seriously did not want to step on that scale. I even expressed my feelings quite literally to my WW leader, sitting quietly behind the table. Me: "I really don't want to get on that scale tonight" WW leader: "Oh, it will be ok (big smile) " Me: "No...it won't, my week has been terrible (tight smile)" WW leader: "You may as well get it over with (no smile this time) Me: "Fine...I guess it's gotta be done" while I'm shedding my jewelery, shoes, and anything else that could go and still keep me descent. Drum roll............................................

10 pounds total!!!!
Yep another 4 lbs. this week, baby!!!!

I was in complete and utter shock...I really couldn't believe I had lost all that. I kept telling my mom, standing next to me, I know the scale must be right, but I'm having a hard time wrapping my brain around this. I just don't feel it? I thought my clothes would be feeling loser, but not really. I know, I know...it's a LOSS!!! Who cares if your clothes are not looser...they will be next week when you've lost 14 lbs., right??? Anyhow, time to enjoy and celebrate :D I think I need to go shop and give myself a little reward, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment