Friday, January 28, 2011

What I've been eating

These are some of my WW meals that have been super, duper tasty and really easy to put together. I didn't get a snap shot of the coconut shrimp it was OH SO Delicious and my favorite right now!

I feel like it's important for me to try and keep a diary of what I'm eating, as much as possible, that way I can come back to this in the future when I need to remember all the great stuff that I actually I enjoyed eating along this journey.

Lean Beef Tostadas with all the fix'ins

Zucchini, carrots, tomatoes with roasted garlic hummus
Whole grain english muffin, low-fat 2% cottage cheese, and a sweet cara cara orange
Spicy Chicken Tostadas with all the fix'ins
Yummy Lentil soup


I've also made awesome smoothies using my trusty magic bullet and a few simple ingredients:

Fill the large cup half way w/ice (I used crushed)

Next, add 1/2 cup of this great stuff, a splash of vanilla

Then, of one of these guys...I was kind of nibbling on mine so I ended up 3/4 of one :)

Lastly, a tsp of this and 2 TBS of Blue Diamond Almond milk !

Viola! A wonderful smoothie worth 3 points :D
I seriously could drink one of these everyday...if only I hadn't run out of bananas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment